Friday 29 July 2011

My hunt for a new perfume

I love my perfume Miss Dior Cherie, it is possibly the most amazing fragrance in the world, I haven't smelt them all but feel I have possibly come close! As it is so expensive I can only use it once in a very important blue moon... interviews, birthdays and well that's about the only time I have dared use it.
My day time perfume is J.Lo Love and Glamour but that has just ran out and I am wondering what fragrance to go for next.

I love Gossip Girl and when I found out Leighton Meester was the new face of Vera Wang Lovestruck it instantly struck a chord of intrigue and I must say when I smelt it I most definitely was not disappointed. It is quite heavy and more of a Autumn/Winter fragrance but I think I may go for it anyway but judging my the price tag it is going to have to wait until pay day!

No comments:

Post a Comment