Sunday 14 August 2011

High Street Palooza

Hello,

Yesterday was a proper mission, spent over 5 hours shopping with Queen Fi and she bought the Mustard River Island Jeans that I wrote about last week as well as a lot of jewellery from Miss Selfridge.

If you open a Miss Selfridge store card you now get a loyalty card so each time you spend £35 or more in store you get a stamp and some form of money off the next time you shop there. Perfect! I don't have a store card but I am seriously considering it for this beauty of a reward.

I was in Miss Selfridge yesterday and tried on the most amazing boots... they have shot straight to the top of my wishlist!

Perfect for the office to a bar, weekend shopping and any other occasion and remarkably comfortable, at £98 they aren't cheap but they are the only boots I want gracing my tootsies come Autumn. The burgandy colour is bang on trend too!

Miss Selfridge is my favourite high street store, I have downloaded nearly the whole website to show you why:
















As you can see lots of interesting collars, funky colours and twists making this store my one stop shop for every occasion.

I may aswell just add a link to the website too http://www.missselfridge.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TopCategoriesDisplay?storeId=12554&catalogId=33055 hope you enjoy as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment