Tuesday 23 August 2011

Vogue at Harvey Nichols leeds

So... Queen Fi and I have our tickets to the Harvey Nichols Vogue Event in Leeds for next week and I couldn't be more excited!

So this weekend the credit card will take a beating as I want a nice outfit to wear to the event. My Nan bought me a lovely top yesterday from New Look which goes fab with my new hair - I never would have been able to wear it while I was blonde.


As you can see it's simple but it's lovely and only £14.99 an absolute bargain if you ask me!

So I am deciding whether to wear that top with a bodycon skirt and some fabulous shoes or whether to get a new outfit completely.

I have come across these beauties on the New Look website and can't believe they are only £25 a pair...

While the leopard print shoes may not be a shoe I would wear often I do think they would come in handy for dressing up a plain outfit so I will be trying them on on my mega shop this weekend.

To go with the leopard print shoes I may wear the following from River Island:



Lovely!

On a side note I also really want this skirt and this bag from River Island which I also think would go with the shoes (I think I have talked myself into the shoes):

For the Vogue event I really want the feather cover up, now it is from Ann Summers so please try and divert your eyes from the pearl bra underneath although it is rather delish!




So what do you think... what style do I go with? Suggestions are more than welcome!!


No comments:

Post a Comment