Sunday 7 August 2011

High Street Hotties

So I had a quick dash around the shops yesterday, not much I could do with all of £1.99 in my pocket but I had a good nose and yet another day dream about having lots of money... sure I would love to shop designers but it would be nice to be able to shop in the high street comfortably too but hey ho... you never know when your luck will change.

I was in Leeds waiting for the boy to finish work so he could take me the pics to see Horrible Bosses... It was HILARIOUS! I was actually crying with laughter at one point, it was awesome. Charlie Day was brilliant and Jennifer Aniston was amazing, who knew she could be rude and raunchy... not me but she pulled it off exceptionally.

So last week I wrote about how amazing River Island was and I wasn't lying, went in again yesterday and there was even more that I wanted to buy... sob! Here's a few of my favourites anyway...

1. Geek chic autumn wear



 2. Preppy Mustard




3. Girly extras...






So I am extremely embarrassed to say that until yesterday I was an Urban Outfitters virgin... God knows why because I instantly fell in love with it's quirky, vintage cool style of clothing. I can't believe I have never been in before, it is right up my street.





The raspberry paperbag trousers are my absolute favourite. I must say that the website is nowhere near as good as the in- store experience, their online activity doesn't gel well branding wise with the store... I think they need a new website - sorry Urban Outfitters just my marketing brain speaking. It's a major compliment to their store designers though, it is such a refreshing experience going into the store as they have completely nailed their look.

Had a quick browse in Topshop but nothing really caught my eye apart from the nail rock transfers that I will definitely be investing in soon!

River Island really need to get their App sorted soon as well they have been re-developing for far too long.

Happy Shopping, speak soon :)







No comments:

Post a Comment