Sunday 28 August 2011

My spree

So yesterday I hit the shops of Leeds with one goal in mind... retail therapy. But alas, as always is the way I struggled to spend, I couldn't find most of the things I had my eye on and to top things off, my body confidence fell each time I tried on an item and it didn't suit. Then to make things even worse the trip got cut short as for some reason I got crippling back and hip pain so I descended on Starbucks with Elle in hand to try and sort myself out.

What I did manage to buy was:

3 pairs of shoes from New Look, I am not too sure about the shoe boots in the middle, they are really nice I am just not sure if I will ever wear them. I got some leather loafers that I have been wanting for a while and they where reduced to £15 so that's brilliant. The leopard print shoes are a bit of a wild card for me (pardon the pun) but I think I will be able to work them into my everyday boring work outfits and dressing up.

Then for spending over £30 I got a free necklace in New Look. I also bought a necklace that I love in Miss Selfridge:


The one on the left with the beads and feathers is from New Look and the one on the right which is a fabulous Orb style is from Miss Selfridge.

So I also got a dress from Miss Selfridge and have put it together with the others I bought to create my outfit of the day:




This gorgeous berry coloured dress is simple but looks lovely on and I think it will look fab with my leopard print shoes and the orb necklace.

So now I just need an occasion to wear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment