Tuesday 23 August 2011

John Frieda

So as you may know I have gone from white blonde to dark brown in the space of 3 hours the other day.

After my session at the hairdressers I was recommended the shampoo and conditioner by John Frieda. Not only does it smell fab but even after one wash my hair looks incredibly shiny, healthy and my colour hasn't really faded - not as much as I expected.

Liquid Shine Illuminating Shampoo 



I followed with some macademia nut oil as recommended by my hairdresser which has made my hair rather soft. Even though it has only been a couple of days since changing my hair it has made a huge difference.

No-one in work recognised me and all commented on how much better I look and how it really suits me, was rather embarrassed at being the centre of attention as people came over just to comment on my hair but was very flattered and made me feel like maybe things are starting to turn around...

No comments:

Post a Comment